Today, I will talk about a specific subject that is popular now in the social media. This subject is ''occupy mouvement''. For people who don’t know what is this international group, it’s many people who protest against social and economic inequality back to government and financial services. This movement started at Kulua Lumpur followed with New-York and San Francisco . And actually, there are more and more group that protest for different things in many countries and cities. In Canada , the first group was ‘’Adbusters’’. The majority of the protesters group uses this political slogan: We are the 99%. All the decison that have been taken by the group follow the democracy and there are appouved by the general assembly of this movement.
I find that it’s a good idea to create a group like this one to protest about different things we don’t agree with but sometimes it’s going too far. I think that everybody can says their opinion and want to do something to change some situations if they do this in appropriate way that is to say don't use violence and don't break something. If you respect that police don't have the right to arrest you because you show that you don't agree with something. There has been many violence actions like lagging road and hitting police man so it's for these reasons that police and government don't accept manifestations and this form of protest. It's true that there are many things in the actually model of democracy that it need to be revised but you need to be realist because there are many things that nobody are able to change. You must consider all the aspects. You must also try to understand why government do that and what is the solutions you have for them before claiming something. Finally, it's a great solution to imporve our society if it's made in a good way.
What is your opinon about occupy movement?
Are you for or against this kind of group?

I like your article and I would say I agree with you. I think the movement is a good idea, but like you said, it is not perfect and they should have better planned their protests to be sure the message gets heard the right way!
ReplyDeleteAn anonymous person :) Haha!
The anonymous person is Rosie Gagnon :)
ReplyDelete