This article is for girls of course...
The first product I tested is the Volume million lashes mascara of L'Oréal Paris.
He has appeared on the shelves of cosmetics in the summer of 2010. The producers sell the merits of this mascara because it has a brush spinner-dosing, which aims to release the perfect amount of product and thus avoid packet.
They created an ad to increase sales of their product. To have a better success and that people relate to their advertisement, they used a celebrity to promote the mascara. So, the ad was produced with Eva Longoria. The audience of this ad is all the girls who looking for a good mascara to add volume and lengthen the eyelashes. The purpose of the ad is to sell its product and illustrate why it is better than others.
I'll let you look at advertising to let you know the function and properties of this mascara if you don't know the characteristics of it. In advertising, they’ll tell you why this product is so great and why we should try it. Then I tell you what I thing of this product.
I tested it and this is my opinion on this mascara.
I’ll make a list of strengths and weaknesses that I observed.
Strengths
- Good performance
- Beautiful appearance
- Separates the lashes well
- Makes no lumps through edges that blot the brush
Weaknesses
- Lumps clinging to the tube
- produced little volume
- Expensive
So if you want mascara that lengthens lashes and separates them, it's for you. By cons, if you want volume, use another one.
For those who have tried it what do you think?
Great article, this is cool having someone testing daily life products. There are so many different variety of products of various brands coming out that we tend to get overwhelmed and pick whatever products within easy reach! Good job ;)
ReplyDeleteI have tried it once. A friend of mine owns it and I borrowed her for a night. I don't like it at all. It works for those who have lots of lashes, but mine are too straight and there are not enough of them to be efficient for me. I agree with your points of observation though. For myself, I've found the PERFECT mascara. It is called ALWAY ONE COAT TRIPLE EFFECT. It is not expensive and has a special brush that has 2 sides. Try it, you won't be disapointed.
ReplyDelete